Thursday, May 4, 2017

Romania, 2017

God is building His church - all over the world!

I am so blessed to be able to serve on the Global Impact Team here in my local church, Harvest Bible Chapel Lancaster (HBCL).  We work with the elders to serve our overseas church plants, plan events and trips, and anything else related to missions work.

HBCL is committed to raising up leaders, planting churches, and establishing believers in their relationship with God.  One of the ways we achieve this is to partner with Harvest churches being planted both locally and worldwide. We began a partnership with Pastor Doru Hriscu in Târgu Mureș (TGM), Romania back in 2015 (Harvest Bible Chapel TGM).

Harvest Târgu Mureș has requested our help in launching their very first kids camp this summer and I have been asked to be a part of the team. We will be heading to Târgu Mureș this summer to work alongside the Romanian church.

Romania Kids Camp, June 22nd - July 2nd, 2017

Of course I was excited to be going to Romania, but when I heard the theme that will guide our week with the kids, I became even more excited.  Târgu Mureș’ first kids camp will begin with an essential theme;
Daily time spent with Jesus - the importance of devotions.

Our team of six will join the kids ministry team in Târgu Mureș in leading a 6-day kids camp at Harghita Christian Camp.  

The camp will be held Sunday-Friday (June 25th-June 30th). 
The number of children will be around 30; 17 from the church, with others invited from outside. Ages 8-14.
Most of the children do speak English, but to a varying degree, so we will be working with interpreters, to some extent.

My dear friends and family, please know that I’m so grateful for the love and prayers I’ve received on a regular basis over the years. I truly desire to live the love of Jesus to people both locally and all over the world.

I am hoping to post prayer updates and progress reports as I have time - so stay tuned.  Hopefully.

If you would be interested in partnering with me financially please visit:  https://harvestlancaster.org/give/missions-team-giving to give a tax-deductible contribution and select “Romania” from the drop-down menu.  



No comments:

Post a Comment