Monday, January 14, 2013

Hello little blog

My very first post. This makes me smile. and be happy.

My reasons/goals/what-I-hope-this-blog does;

- makes much of my Jesus and my God. The one and the same--He deserves to be uplifted.
- encourages and inspires you
- makes you/me smile
- an outlet for my writing fix
{note: this may occur at night and is subject to random posts that may or may not make perfect sense}

AND

The place where I show/tell about the wonderful life that God has given me. I love it. And I hope, through this blog, you will look at your life and purpose to find the love.

I've got lots of fun ideas. But I've also got a full {splendid} life that takes priority over this. So if a month goes by since I've posted...don't hate. Just give a little grace.

"The steadfast love of the LORD never ceases, 
His mercies never come to an end..." 
Lamentations 3:22

1 comment:

  1. Love the new layout! and the quote...and this post...

    pretty much --I'm a fan of yours!!! :) And am so looking forward to reading future posts.

    Love you, Anna-girl!!

    ReplyDelete