Friday, March 14, 2014

Back from vacation

It's called the Sunshine State for a treason. A beautifully, sunny reason. 


My friends texted me a view out their window... I texted them one ^ out of mine. I love vacations, sunshine, friends, Florida, and everything else that happened on my 10 day stint down south. 

I am planning on expounding on the wonders of cruise-life, ocean miracles and tales of excitement... But. 

My dear sweet friend - I'm a bridesmaid - gets married this next week. The huge kids conference is in two weeks. I just returned from work training... You get the picture. 

Speaking of pictures. And kid conferences. 


I'm sewing for a cast of 34+. My sewing room is my new living space. My days are sew fun... Ha!

Have a lovely weekend!

3 comments:

  1. looking forward to hearing more stories...and seeing more pics...

    and seeing YOU in a few more days!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow... that pun was just... marvelous! :) Oh my goodness, josie and I had W A Y too much fun with you all! I just realized that I Don't have your e-mail so I can't send you the pictures... you can e-mail me using my blog address. Just take the'.blogspot.com' away and replace it with '@gmail.com' Thanks, Anna! Hugs!
    -Kaylee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh sunshine....and warmth....will it ever come north?! Looks like you had a great time - you'll have to share some more pics!

    ReplyDelete