Wednesday, February 19, 2014

So long, Nebraska!

My bags are packed, and I'm leaving on a jet plane. Actually, I've already left and am whisking away layover hours by leaving this little note to you. It passes the time, and explains the silence you'll experience around here. 



Yes. I over pack when it comes to books.
Yes. I'm excited. Like a little kid at Christmas time. 
Yes. My flight is taking me south. Like Florida south.
Yes. I'm planning on soaking up the sun.
Yes. My friends in Florida are awesome. 
Yes. I may never come back. 

No. I'm not planning on getting sunburned - only gorgeously freckled. 
No... Can't think of anything else to say. My mind is to preoccupied dreaming of white sandy beaches, big huge boats, shining sun, lovely friends...

It's Hump Day people, smile big!  

2 comments:

  1. Have a refreshing trip, Anna! =) Praying for your travels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean by packing way to many books. I always end up packing books that I don't even read. =) Hope you have fun on your trip!!!
    Amy

    ReplyDelete