Monday, April 28, 2014

Take me down south!

Just take me back.

I can feel the taste of that Frappe, sense the rush of coolness and sweet.  Nevermind that it plunges into my body to wreck havoc and destroy my life.  Focus on the positive - it's yummy.

I arrived in Orlando crazy late Wednesday night.  From freezing temps to bright sunny skies the next morning.  It's like magic. Florida is my fairyland.

The Linds and I sipping sweetness

Shopping and Starbucks go hand-in-hand.



Creating our *fan-girl* signs

Some people bring out the silly.  Linds and I laughed and laughed and then laughed some more.
We took personality surveys and assesments one evening and determined that we were very, very, similar!  Linds was a bit more on the merciful/compassionate side than me, but everything else we were buddy-buddy.


Late night quick picture

The pretty lady in the middle... she loves a Boy and has a ring to prove it.  Flipping through magazines, purusing Pinterest, we had fun talking wedding plans - and I even got to meet the lucky Joshua!



Best fast-food breakfast ever.

My trip to Florida must include a breakfast trip to Chick-fil-a for chicken biscuits.  Talk about yummy. 

And...

Birthday GIRL!
...a trip to Strabucks!



Yes, weird lighting.  But this place was seriously amazing.  All us girls pooled together and got our nails done - prepping us for island adventures and sandy beaches.  

First time get my toes done and this place spoiled me.  

Pretty nails!



The group of us "girls".  The moms opted to just take the picture.

Florida is my magic.  Nebraks is my home.

Thank you, Johnstons from the bottom of my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment