Monday, December 9, 2013

baby boy

This little Garrett Neil is growing big.


I look at the little face, tiny hands, happy smile... and I can't help but think of the strong man he will become.  Prayer of faithful parents and family are poured over this little darling. #watchoutworld

For those of you who've been asking; here's an update on my brother and his family;

Perfect.

There, ya have it.

With five little kids Abby hardly has time to be updating her blog.  She keeps a tidy home, well-mannered children and a contented husband.  How? not sure. but it happens, I kid you not.

Here's a picture {photo credit: Kori Wissmann} to make your heart flutter and your mouth go "awwwww...."


Happy Monday, everyone!





3 comments:

  1. I was thinking "awww..." even before you mentioned it in your post. ;) So grateful for kiddos to keep us smiling - ah, they are such blessings and I pretty much love my younger siblings/cousins/friends to pieces. :) Blessings, Anna!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!!! Thank you for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute picture of the kids...how old are they all?

    ReplyDelete