Saturday, November 30, 2013

Twenty1

Goals - I love 'em and I hate 'em.  But mostly love.

In the recent days here are a couple I've achieved;

kept up an early rising time for over two four weeks
squatted my goal weight
completed this blog challenge

Our little adventure entitle Twenty1... What? It's over already?  Stop it.  I feel like November is just beginning. BUT the Christmas music, festive decor, warm holiday drinks, brisk fresh air and the ever-growing pile of presents convince me that December is knocking at my door.

And I am holding this door WIDE open.  Hello beautiful season of family and celebrating Jesus.

But back to twenty1.

When Bethany first texted me about doing some sort of blog challenge I thought "super FUN!"  When we nailed down a date and actually committed I thought "what have I just gotten myself into?"

It's been a challenge - notice most of the posts have been posted past 10pm, but I have so enjoyed every post.  {thanks, Bethany for the superb idea}

Thank YOU for your comments and thoughts.  I loved to receive emails letting me know that these posts have encouraged you, amused you or cause you to think.  After all, I don't write on this little spot in cyberspace just for life to keep going as it is... and believe me, I am so looking forward to writing my follow-up piece on this entry.  stay tuned

Writing is something I love. Absolutey adore.  It's the way I express myself - all the emotions, thoughts and ideas that come flying through my mind.  I look forward to the many weeks ahead where I'll share more learnings and findings {never said I was good at grammer or English}.  Please, please feel free to comment your replies, quetsions, ideas, thoughts and whatever else you may be so inclined.  I love it.

And with that - Happy Thanksgiving!





1 comment:

  1. I have so enjoyed your blog posts....very inspiring! Would love to see pics of the newest nephew and would love to follow the Grady family blog....any ideas on how I can access it? Take care and keep up the great work!!!

    ReplyDelete