Tuesday, February 11, 2014

baby boy

If you could take pure perfection, tiny handsomeness, and an overload of love, and give it a body... It would be Caden. Caden James Beasley to be exact. 


This little dude is my Valentine, I mean nephew. I have yet to kiss those cheeks... But counting down the days. 



Are you seriously kidding me? #babyluvoverload


Here is my brother, Dan, and his perfect family. All together. 

Head over to Bethany's blog for more pictures. 

Congratulations, Dan and Bethany!
 

4 comments:

  1. He really is a perfect-looking-little-man!!! I'm pretty sure they don't get much cuter! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is a doll! So alert and so much hair already! Don't you just love being an aunt :) Are you going to have a chance to meet him soon?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is a darling, that's for sure! Being an aunt is the bestever occupation, and I'm in love with each one of my little kiddos. UnfortunateIy, don't get to see Caden until March. Bethany is the photographer for my best friends wedding, March 22nd, and so her, Dan and the kids are coming up for that weekend.

      Can't wait!

      Delete
  3. So much cuteness! Especially love the first and last pictures. :D

    ReplyDelete