Wednesday, November 27, 2013

a peek in my purse

Are you a heavy-weight toting girl, or a bare neccesities kind of woman?  When it comes to purses I'm a bit of both.

My beautiful Fossil bag is my fashion icon, and practical companion.  It holds both the needed and a bit of the unneccesary items as well.



The contents include, but are not limited to;
- wallet
- checkbook
- random photos of friends and family
- tracts and wordless book
- compact mirror
- pen
- keys
- bobby pins
- codliver oil capsules {what?!?}
- earbuds for the iPhone
- 3 dif kinds of lipgloss {that's where they all are!}
- pain killer for dire emergancies
- sunglasses
- December work schedule
- hand sanitizer

1 comment:

  1. Awww! That purse is super cute, Anna! I'm a bit like you -- I carry mostly necessities, but also some "just in case" and some slightly uneeded or random items, too. :) Fun post!

    ReplyDelete