Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Squeals

I may be 22, I may try to act all mature, but there are times when squealing with child-like excitement seems the only appropriate action.

Three things;


!surprises!
receiving packages and letters... expected or not
putting the last touches on a planned surprise, waiting with anticipation


::completing creative projects::
making applesauce for the first time
sewing the last button/stich/hem, reviewing my design and creation while sewing
spreading the icing on a cheesecake that looks heavenly
watching a cast perform in custom-sewn costumes
finishing a paper/writing project and rereading


-adventure-
last-minute camping trips with the siblings
packing for a week-long road trip
the anticipation of new and exciting opportunities



{and because I like pictures, here are a couple recent 'squeal-like-a-small-child' moments}








1 comment:

  1. Ahh! I just found your blog again! Love your posts, and love you!

    ReplyDelete