Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Tuesday

{my designated night to make dinner}

the morning when I barely have enough time to whip up some meatloaf and stuff it in the fridge...

the afternoon when I call my mom and ask her to put said dinner in the oven, because I won't be home in time...

the evening when I come home from a big day at work and realize no one will be here to eat yummy dinner with me...



And this all happens on the "What's Cookin' for Supper" post for the twenty1 project.

Go figure.  


So yah... sorry. but no pictures, no glamourus descriptions of yummy cheese-filled meatloaf.  Just a picture of the recipe. 

Happy Tuesday, everyone!



1 comment:

  1. That's hilarious!...and sad at the same time:) That happens with us quite a bit so I can relate! Either that or you "slave" seemingly all day over it and them it's completely eaten in 15 min!! (I guess that's complements to the chef?)
    I have enjoyed your blog which I found through your sister-in-law Bethany and her family.

    Olivia

    ReplyDelete